Wednesday, February 20, 2008

......TAGGED......


Husbands name... Mic, actually Michael, but he thinks if you shorten it it should be Mic, not Mike!

How long have you been married...Almost 8 years

How old is he....30

Who said I love you first.....He did for sure!

Who is smarter....Not me, I still count on my fingers, and have a hard time with my right and left hand!

Who has the worst temper....He does

Who does the dishes....We both do, after leaving it up to the other one for days, and days!

Who does the bills...He does, I used too, but counting on my fingers took so long when I would manage the checkbook, he decided to take over!

Who cooks dinner....Wendys, Cafe Rio, and when we splurge Chilis.

Who drives...We both do, I am a way better driver then he his!

Who admits when they are wrong first...He does, I am like Cami, I am never wrong!

5 comments:

Chanté said...

My favorite one is "who cooks dinner" that's hilarious.

Jana said...

What about Mi Ranchito? Thought that would make the list for sure. :)

Lacy said...

I love the counting on the fingers thing. I have to do that sometimes- I used to do it at work, I am sure that make my boss happy to see that since I was doing to books!!!

Lacy said...

Wow-- good spelling Lacy. I am sure that WOULD make..... and doing THE books. How embarrassing.

Cami said...

Shelb we're too much alike:)