Thursday, February 7, 2008

SNOW BOYS




It was dress up day at my house the other day, and I had no energy to fight them on what they wanted to wear. So I let them go choose whatever costume they wanted and we headed out the door! So we went shopping, once again I was the Mom that everybody is looking at wondering why she cant get it together. When we got home Haydens friend Isaac came over and they all played in the snow. It was a sight to see.
Mack had on siderman, and the spiderman mask, but he had on Sawyers little gloves. You know the ones that are still attached. And they were wrapped around the back of his neck.
Hayden had his vampire costume, with Mics ski mask, and spidermans gloves.
Isaac had on Mics ski gloves, and Hayden swimming goggles!
They were so funny, and it entertained them for about 2 hours!
I am loving the snow right now, because I think my kids have figured out how fun it actually is!

7 comments:

Lacy said...

That is hilarious. Lets be honest, I don't think I have seen Mack's face in a long time. Everytime I see him, he is wearing his spiderman mask!

Jana said...

That is too funny. You've captured a memory for sure!

Melissa said...

Your boys are getting big. I am still laughing about your blog at church. I think that every mom feels like that at some time. I have now figured out how to do the 2, I don't think that I can throw another on in there :) I was going to add you to my blog but I wanted to make sure that was okay.

Chanté said...

Your boys are so cute....I wish I would have seen them...it's so funny.

Amanda said...

Shelby, it's been a while since I checked out your blog, I've had to limit myself on the blog lurking so I can get something accomplished. Anyway, the church story is hysterical, I love it, ya know it is worth it even though you don't think it is most Sundays with little ones. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER, I MISS YOU!

Amanda said...

Classic!!! Evan goes most places in his PJs. I always feel better when I see moms like you with their superhero/princess children! :) (P.S. I have a blog now!) --amanda c.

lramey said...

that's the best thing I've ever seen!!!!! I also love that you let them go in public with their costumes on- I love that stuff!!! Yeah for mom's with crazy kids!!!

cheers to us!