Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturdays




So I dont know how it goes for the rest of the world, but Im assuming that Saturdays are kind of mellow. That maybe you get to sleep in, or even if your up that you can buy a few minutes more of sleep with cartoons. Not in our family. This morning started at about 6am with Mack bright eyed and ready to be up, despite all of Mics efforts to get him to lay back down Mack was ready to start the day! Hayden soon followed at 7 and they were ready to go downstairs to do who knows what, but off we went. After breakfast (at about 7:30) the entertainment started. TV wasn't enough, toys were out of the question, they wanted to listen to music. Their favorite is Black eyed peas, the lets get it started song. They were bouncing and running and pretty soon they were on top of the table dancing around. It was a great morning but nothing MELLOW about it.
During all the chaos, my sweet Sawyer, was upstairs peacefully sleeping! I hope one of my kids enjoys the meaning of sleep!

3 comments:

Jana said...

These pictures are awesome! They capture your boys perfectly. And for Sawyer to sleep through it all is the best! Hopefully she'll be able to always sleep through the noise. I think #3's are good at that. :)

The Wells Family said...

Your kids are so funny, I don't really know them so it's fun to see their personalities.

Di and Justin said...

WOW I am glad to hear that it isn't just at my house.... although I am sum what to blame the sound of the treadmill at 6:00am doesn't allow to many to sleep in...