Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Grandmas





Ok so I have to say that I probably have the best Mom in the world! She comes down once or twice a week to my house while I work, and watches my kids. They love Grammie and start shouting demands the second that they see her.
She is so good to them. Today she read them books watched some t.v. and when they started to get restless sang some songs! They were still wild after all the entertainment, so a quick game of head, shoulders, knees and toes, some follow the leader, and then a good dog pile finished them off. Im afraid it probably finished her off too! Thanks Mom WE LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

Lacy said...

I think she is the best too!! I am so glad that Izzy has finally learned that and wants to be with her.

Chanté said...

Ok, your mom looks like she should be your sister! What would the world do without great Mom's.

Melissa said...

That is really cute. Where do you guys live? We are coming for Christmas hopefully I will get to see you.

Ashley said...

No way, I had no idea that was your mom today! She seriously is beautiful and looks so young! I'm so glad you started a blog. It's so addicting but so fun!

Cami said...

Hayden is so funny, what is he wearing? I guess its clothes, he has come along way.

kira said...

shelby you decorate so great. I love your living room. and will your mom come over hear and wear my kids out?!

Jessica F. said...

I would want to hang out with you mom also! Your kids are so adorable!

emily said...

Hi Shelby,

I just found your blog the other day through Lacy's...your kids are too cute. Looks like you all are doing great. Fun to catch up on your life through your blog :-)

Mia said...

Your mom is amazing! Moms are the greatest and so helpful! But boy, Grandma's are even better, huh?? I'm sure that Hayden and Mack would agree!