Friday, November 30, 2007

Billy

So last night we got to go to the Billy Joel concert, no Dad not Billy Idol- Billy Joel! Mic has always been a major fan of him, and our kids walk around singing some of his songs! It actually was a moment for me, and for Mic, it has been a dream for Mic to go to one of his concerts, and its was awesome that I got to experience it with him. It brought tears to my eyes when he started singing just to see how happy it made Mic. Im so glad I experienced it with him!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

I remember Mic singing his songs when I worked at Media Source. You are brave to leave Sawyer. I am such a baby.

Lacy said...

Mom would be the best person to leave her with because you know she is being taken care of really well.

Cami said...

I have to admit, I'm pretty jelous.

Terri said...

Shelby...love it!!! How fun I totally feel connected with you again, just because of a blog. I cant believe your little family, so sweet. I was dying when I read that your son was jumping with a dead bird. AAAAGGHHH I would have freaked and threw him in a bath of sanitizer. Thanks for being there to talk to.

Mandy said...

Fun! That's awesome you both got to go and enjoy that. I love checking in on you too. It is so much fun to see what is new.

lramey said...

Shelby---- I'm so happy that you named your darling baby girl Sawyer!!! I LOVE the name- which is why that's my girly's name too-- love it! Somehow Amanda found my blog, and so I found hers, and then yours so thought I'd come right out and say hi rather than be a stalker of the world!!!

your kids are SOOOOOO stinkin cute! They're definitely Mike's eh?

loves, lisa ramey