Saturday, December 13, 2008

TWINKLE TWINKLE







OK so we braved the cold, and the crowds and went up to Temple Square last night.  I have never taken my kids there before.  Honestly it was one of the best nights we have had in a long time.  My kids were in awe of the Temple!  We left with Mack asking if we could go to the Temple again tomorrow, and Hayden was in tears, because he loves Jesus, and wants to live with him again.!  We all felt the Spirit, and felt the true meaning of Christmas!






She loved the lights, and had this smile on practically the whole night!

Isn't this what it is all about!




8 comments:

Lacy said...

Such cute pics. I love love the one of all of you together. We have been wanting to go there.
Thanks for the reminder of what Christmas is really about!

Amanda said...

Your kids are so sweet! And what a great picture of the whole family!

Chanté said...

How great is that! It really is what it's all about! You guys look so happy. And I could just eat your kids up they are so cute!

Megan said...

How fun. We're trying to get up there soon too and seeing your post made me even more excited.

Brynn has the same hat and coat as Sawyer. (:

Ashley said...

So fun! I miss Utah so much at Christmas.

Jana said...

I love that first picture of you guys! I think that's the most genuine smile I've seen on Mic in a while. ;) I'm glad you guys had fun up there! We'll see if we make it up there this year. I love how sweet Hayden is.

BRINLEY & HADLEY'S MOM said...

Those pictures are very cute! That is really cute what Hayden said!

Jessie said...

So fun!! Its things like that that I miss about Utah!