Monday, December 22, 2008

GINGERBREAD

 


So my in-laws are all VERY creative, and most of them are very competitive (mainly just my husband!).  Last year my brother-in-law, came up with a gingerbread competition.  There are many guidelines you have to follow, like it has to be 90% edible, had to be mostly gingerbread, and all your family has to participate!   This year we had a theme, it was Historical or National monuments! 

And if you cant guess we rocked!!!  Actually we came in second behind the Colosseum in Rome which also rocked.  Old Faithful, the Salt Flats, the Alamo, and the Spinx, were the other cool ones that were there!

But my personal opinion is nothing beats Rainbow Bridge in Lake Powell! 






 Add Image

6 comments:

Chanté said...

Are you kidding me?! That's amazing. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

brooke said...

That is amazing! It's been fun catching up on your blog--We went to temple Square the same night as you--too bad we didn't run into each other! The best is Hayden's private time--classic.

Lacy said...

Weird...1st?

Anyway--it looks awesome! That would be a fun thing to do. More creative then the one that I bought at costco!

Jana said...

That is awesome!!! There is no way I could put something like that together. Very impressive. :)

Shar said...

I love it! It looks great! Why didn't you guys win again?!?

Di and Justin said...

Amazing... I am so NOT creative