Friday, December 19, 2008

HAYDEN IS 6!!!







Today is Hayden's Birthday!  He has been so excited for this day to come, we have been counting down the days!  Here are 20 reasons why I love this kid! 
#1 he is my oldest
 #2 he makes me laugh
#3 he can make me cry by being so frustrating at times!
#4 he loves his little sister 
#5 he LOVES to fight with Mack, and most of the time he loses



#6 he is a lover not a fighter
#7 he loves to be going and going, and that usually starts before 7 AM around here!
#8 he loves costumes!  The other day he saw an Elvis impersonator, and thought he needed an Elvis costume!
#9 he loves to jump on the tramp, and wonders why everyone in the world doesn't have a tramp...us included!
#10 he loves playing catch with his Dad and it doesn't always have to be a ball
#11 he also loves to wrestle his Dad

#12 he had the worst ears ever, and has costs us tons of money on Doctors visits, and 3 sets of tubes
#13 he considers new underwear a big gift
#14 he is usually easily satisfied
#15 he LOVES to eat  (just look at the kid!)
#16 he LOVES his cousins and thinks of them as his best friends!
#17 he thinks that he has a girlfriend, and sometimes it is me, and sometimes it is a girl named Lily!

#18 he is one of the goofiest kids around!  He loves to dance and sing, usually in his underwear!
#19 I love that in the summer you could mistake him for a California beach bum!  He only wears shorts, and loves to swim.  The kid is a serious fish!
And finally #20 he is sensitive to the Spirit of our Heavenly Father.  And often amazes me with the things he knows about the Gospel without being taught!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE 6 YEAR OLD!



4 comments:

Chanté said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. That 'gangsta' picture of him is hilarious!

Karleen said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!!! You're are adorable.

Jana said...

Happy, happy birthday, Dado!!!

Jessie said...

Shelby, he is SO cute! Your boys make me excited that I had a boy first!! I love his thug pic, flashin gang signs like hes 2pac or something!