Thursday, March 6, 2008

BREAK


So we finally had our first real break...He, who will not be named, or at least we will call him Kayden for this post, accidentally fell on top of his brother while chasing me, so I guess I am some what to blame! It is broken in two different spots on his hand.


Just a little update, found out that it was 3 bones, not two, and they asked if we wanted another x-ray to make sure there weren't any more! Really who is counting at this point. It is bad enough knowing that there are 3, I don't think I need to know about anymore!!!!

13 comments:

Lacy said...

That picture is so pitiful. I bet Hayden was so sad. Of course it had to be his right hand!!

Jana said...

:( So sad. Hayden is pitiful in this picture. He loves his brother.

Chanté said...

OH NO!

Amanda said...

Mack looks so proud of his cast--he's definitely a boy! I guess it was bound to happen with two boys, right? I know it will to us someday, too ... Good luck!

Melissa said...

I am so sorry!

Mia said...

Fun to have boys, huh? Aren't you glad that you finally got a girl? They seem less likely to get rough-housing injuries.

Di and Justin said...

that is another one of my worst fears... oh wait them loosing a permanent tooth I think is my worst... love ya
di-

BRINLEY & HADLEY'S MOM said...

THAT SUCKS! HE DOES LOOK PRETTY PROUD OF IT! IM JUST WONDERING IF YOU JUST SET THIS ALL UP SO THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT...HA HA! GOOD LUCK! HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION WITH YOU ONE DAY INSTEAD OF OVER THE COMPUTER!!!

ME

lramey said...

oh the sadness! Hayden looks so sad!!

Ash said...

Shelb I know this is coming my way! Poor little guy!

Amanda said...

What a bummer, but hey it's better now than in the summer. At this rate hopefully it'll be off for swim time since you spend your summers at the pool.

Karleen said...

Poor Hayden I bet he felt so bad. I love their hair cuts they are so cute. What was tje girls name that you cut her hair. Thank you so much for getting me the flat iron. Sorry about the phone call I bet it was really annoying. Lets get together soon. We'll call you or you call us.

Cami said...

Shelb
I'm so sorry that sucks!!! Call me when your ready for your hair again.