Tuesday, March 25, 2008

GETTING TOWED






So it has been so nice outside, and I am so excited! Today Mack wanted to learn how to drive our jeep. Hayden has been learning to roller blade, and was brave enough to do it outside. After a while they decided to put the two together. Mack doesn't know how to steer the jeep yet, but he wants to go fast, and doesn't want me to help at all. Hayden doesn't care if Mack just goes in circles as long as he pulls him along for the ride! A couple of times Mack took off without Hayden, and they both laughed and laughed trying to catch the other one! I am pretty sure Hayden just figured out what little brothers are good for!

11 comments:

Jana said...

So cute! Love those boys.

Di and Justin said...

smart kids.. oh and thanks for telling me you moved... sucker.. j/k you know I love you.. I promise I am going to get my act together and plan this girls night out..
di-

Amanda said...

Rollerblades, he doesn't seem old enough for those yet. But it looks like he is. Crazy how fast they grow up!

Lacy said...

How fun. I love that you still have those rollerblades. Hayden is not scared of anything!!

Chanté said...

This nice weather makes me so happy! Brecky is out on her little Dora 4wheeler any chance she gets. We're gonna have to drive on down to your house to play with all the kiddies
in your part of the neighborhood!

Karleen said...

Isn't it so nice when they actually play together. I love Hayden's hair. They look like surfer boys.

Mia said...

Little brothers get all the dirty work! Part of me hopes to have a boy the second time around just so they have each other as buddies! Where di Hayden's hair go?? It is cute any way you do it!

The Wells Family said...

Shelby I love to read your posts and look at your pictures.. your kids and your kids seem like they are so funny.and of course adorable.

Ash said...

I am going to go private with my blog and I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com

Karleen said...

I heard you went to Carmell. You lucky dog. I bet you had so much fun.

jill said...

Fun for your boys i have been wanting to get a little jeep for Boston. I can't believe how blonde they are.