Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAWYER




My baby turned 2!!!! I cant believe it. I guess when it is your third child, there are no gifts, or parties, and they dont know the difference! She was pretty stoked about her Elmo cupcake though!

She is the heart of our family. She is quirky and funny, and loves her brothers! She loves Elmo, and pirates right now, and loves to climb up in my salon chair cause she always thinks it is her turn! She loves the song by the Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling" and can sing a lot of the song, it is hilarious! She also is pretty dang smart, and talks and sings most of the day. It is hard to get her to stop! I love her and just cant get enough of her!





13 comments:

Karleen said...

Oh my goodness I can not believe she is already 2. Time goes by so fast. I remember when I got her the pink broncos jersey and thought it was never gonna fit. She looks so cute in all the pics. I love the last picture of all of them.

Jessica Munk said...

Your kids are the cutest!

Chanté said...

Happy Birthday dear Sawyer! I can't believe she's two already! It's crazy. Her and Brecken are much closer in age then I've realized!

Ashley said...

She is precious--she definately looks like her brothers! I think it's hilarious that she loves pirates!

{Anne} said...

Too cute! She is darling! I love that song too...it's my fave!
We just love her!

Amanda said...

She is so cute! We should get her together with Owen--they could talk and sing to each other all day! :)

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is adorable!! I am so glad we became friends!! You and your fam are the best!! Luv you lots and hope you have a fabulos day!!

Lacy said...

What a cutie. She has such a fun personality.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer... Shelb I love her to death!

Jessie said...

She is such a little cutie!

Happy Birthday Sawyer!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

she is so sweet and so even tempered...just a all around keeper...hope things are good

Jana said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Sawyer! I love her to pieces.

Cami said...

Oh she is pure heaven!!! Happy birthday Sawyer:)