Thursday, July 23, 2009

SLEEPING BEAUTY



Doesn't every Mom look forward to nap time?! Well I do and my kids are pretty good about taking naps. Well I put her down, and after like 30 mins she is still talking and playing, and every once in a while screaming! So I went to check on her, and this is what I found!

She had tried to take off her sundress and it is stuck on her shoulders. Her diaper is off, and she has this thing about wearing Macks clothes so she has some of Macks pajama pants on, and somehow she got them up around her waist!!!

OH THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD!!!!







She was so proud of herself!

8 comments:

{Anne} said...

That is hilarious! She is the cutest and I love the bum shot. Adorable!

Chanté said...

I just laughed out loud so loud. That is hilarious! What a cute little bum!

kerry said...

ha ha!~ that's funny.. I love nap time too. Ethan used to just have 'alone time' because he stopped napping at 15 months. He's play around in his crib and do some pretty crazy things too. Sawyer is pretty dang cute though!!

Shar said...

Shelb, that is so funny! And what a cute little bum she has!

Shaunna said...

How could you ever be mad at that face? How funny!

Jana said...

Ahhhh! I love the bum. SUCH a cutie.

Jessie said...

What a cutie!!! Look at her little bum bum!! I want to pinch it!

Unknown said...

Hey! Hope you don't mind me blog stalking. ;). I didn't know you guys had a blog... I just found it when I checked out Jana's... So FUN!!!! Your kiddos are so flipping cute and now I am sicker than before about not buying that house down there after seeing all the pics. ;(. Super cute blog Shelb!