Thursday, July 9, 2009

THE BEST NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!!




Honestly have I ever mentioned that I am so lucky to live where we live! I LOVE our neighborhood, and am so grateful that our kids have so many close and good friends that live by us!

It is amazing to me how well the all get along. The boys play with the girls, and the older ones will play with the younger ones! It really is a neat experience for us and our kids!



The kids love to have picnics

Apparently we can lie out in the middle of the street! haha
Sawyer thinks she is just one of the girls, and these girls let her hang with them!
We have 6 boys, exactly Macks age in our cul-de-sac! And these boys are the best of buddies!

1 comment:

Chanté said...

So the 30 seconds that I live from you guys actually seems like a completely different neighborhood. I'm jealouse!