Thursday, February 26, 2009

WHEN YOUR BORED


When we are bored, we have two things that keep us entertained....

These things crack me up!  I dont know if I was young again, if I would have enough coordination to actually do these, but the kids in our neighborhood cruise on these bad boys!  Literally everybody in the neighborhood has a pair, and it is what they do most days!  Hayden is good and fast on these puppys!  
Again I am going to talk about the WII!  The second best purchase of the year, aside from the Heelys!  Honestly our whole family gets involved in playing! Mack can even play some of the games!  Anybody else have some great Christmas gifts, that are still giving???!












     

5 comments:

strickland party of six said...

I agree they are they best gifts that SANTA bought... how are you doing keep in touch I added you to my blog hope you don't mind.

Shar said...

Next time we come up there it is GAME ON!

brooke said...

I'm impressed Hayden is so good on the heeleys. My son isn't the most coordinated. I've got to get a Wii. That is our next purchase--it may just be my salvation. I loved your post about the pink eye, pepperoni skin, etc.

thescotts said...

We are OBSESSED with our WII. It has really brought the competitive Kelly back. Jac loves it. We play it all the time. Ele even likes to play and she is actually good at bowling. FUN STUFF!

Jessie said...

Grant totally has a pair of Heeleys!! Who knew they made them in BIG PEOPLE sizes! Apparently Grant did because he totally scored himself a pair!