Thursday, February 12, 2009

$$$$$$





I am in major trouble!  This girl loves shoes! My sister brought over some of her old shoes, and trust me we have tried everyone on...at least ten times!  She finds two, brings them over, she walks around then sits down, pulls them off, and then we begin again!


She especially loves the ones that light up!  If they are not on her feet, she walks around and bangs them on things, just to see the lights!


She is totally trying to dance in these pictures!  Of course with her new accessories!

9 comments:

Karleen said...

What more can I say she is so adorable. I think I need one of those.

Jessie said...

She is such a doll!! When I was pregnant with Crew and someone asked if I was having a boy or a girl, I told them it was a boy. Their reply, "well if it were a girl, you would be heading straight for the poor house with all the shoes she will want."

The shoes that light up are the bomb!! I need to find myself some of those!!

strickland party of six said...

Yeah for her... and you know girls do cost more than boys. when you find out you are having a girl you better be able to say chaching!!!
I think she is so cute. wait till you have two and they younger one says I dont want to waer her clothes and she is only 2 going on 15 and I tell you she will be cold for a long time!!!

ps you'r house looks so beautiful

Ashley said...

I love it! She is so cute! At least you know you will have a shopping buddy.

Lacy said...

She is so cute. I love those boots!

Jana said...

Zoe did the same thing! Do they just come programmed this way, or what? My boys never cared about shoes like that.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

I need a little girl...I could just eat her up...she is so sweet....

RiverGirl said...

It only gets better. Just wait until she dresses herself to go out.
I am shocked half the time what mine must wear.
She is so cute!

Shar said...

You are right!!! You are in BIG trouble!