Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ST. GEORGE 1


OK so this summer we have gone to St. George a couple of times. The first time we went with just our family, and the second time, my parents and Brady and his boys came with us!! It was a blast. All we did was sit by the pool and swim! This house was amazing. None of the pictures I took did this house justice. We were really lucky to be able to stay there! Everyday we got to wake up and look out the window at this!
The kids couldn't get enough of their Grandma and Grandpa!


These boys were entertained the entire time! And they loves climbing on top of this mountain!


Ty is just one of the big boys now! And he showed them by climbing to the top and setting up camp!

This is Hayden jumping off the waterfall! We literally had to drag the kids out of the pool at night! They never got tired of swimming and climbing, and jumping off!

Honestly I would have to rate these trips to St. George in my top 5 fav trips. My kids were amazing, (until Mack got sick) and we really bonded as a family! Now every time we get in the car Mack asks if we are going swimin in St. George!

5 comments:

Chanté said...

That looks like SOOO much fun. Sittin' by a pool is my idea of fun too!

Jana said...

That last one of Hayden is totally Mic! The face and everything.

Lacy said...

Jealous jealous. I love St. George. I LOVE the one of Hayden jumping, I agree with Jana, totally Mic.

jill allison said...

I am so jealous of seeing your pics of what I call "spa legas". That home is incredible, and I'm itching to go there again. Your pics are priceless.

Also, a little birdy told me you might come to yoga? COME COME COME! It is fun. The class Anne came to was not one of the better ones, so come again with her. The best part of yoga is that there is very little light, which makes us greenies feel much better!!

Ashley said...

That house looks amazing! So much fun!