Friday, April 18, 2008

LIBBY LANE DESIGNS!!!

OK so this is one of the best post that I will ever do. My sister-in-law, Anne Marie, started a new company called Libby Lane Designs. It is baby bedding, blankets and other cute things she has come up with! Honestly I am not saying this to be nice, but it is the cutest bedding I have ever seen! So for anyone who is expecting or knows of anyone, or if you just need to look at some really cute stuff check out her website! Here are some of my favorites.



These are cute aprons for projects and fun crafts


growth charts


the softest blankets



This is Sawyer isn't she so cute! She was a model for the blankets, I couldn't get a bigger picture!

8 comments:

Jana said...

I love their website, too!

By the way, I make my pics big by uploading them to photobucket first and then I copy & paste the html code. It's faster, too.

lramey said...

oh the cuteness!!!! i wish i needed bedding after seeing that crib! that's the cutest ever!!!

nice how our hubbies are enjoying some good beatings tonight eh?

we should go to some good ol' UFC ourselves some time- you know, to make them jealous!!!

Chanté said...

I'm glad you posted her site. I've heard how talented she is. I'm so excited for her! And she picked the cutest little model for her blankets!

Karleen said...

Thanks for sharing that. She does an amazing job. Sawyer looks adorable.

Ash said...

Shleb I need to look at her website. I bet it's darling. Lac has always told me how talented she is. I am excited. I need to refer everyone for sure. Awesome Shelb. Your girls trip looked like so much fun:)

Mia said...

Girls trip looks so fun! And you're killing me with the Libby Lane Designs - too cute! How in the world will I ever save any money with all these cute baby things?

Lana said...

Shelby, I spotted you on Lisa Rameys blog and I couldn't resist looking and making a comment because I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I haven't even seen you since you had your baby girl. You have the cutest kids. I was dying about the story when Hayden wanted to go to Anne's house. He is so cute and that picture attached to it is a heartbreaker. I can't beleive we live right here by each other and I never see you. I have thought of you so often. I love ya girl.

Cami said...

Oh my gosh her stuff is so cute!!! Whits going to die when she sees them. What a fun trip, girls trips are the best:) I need to call you I'm looking pretty shaggy.