Wednesday, April 23, 2008

APRIL EVENTS

So I have neglected to post a few of the things that happened this month. First of all I had my 8th anniversary. I cant believe that I have been married that long! I love Mic! There are many reasons that I love him too many to share, but I am so grateful each day that I get to be with him!

Second, I actually turned 30. I cant believe it! I don't think that I really had a hard time turning 30 until yesterday, and I noticed that I had a gray eyebrow hair. I know that it is not that big of a deal, but I guess it showed me how old I really am!

So I definitely don't have a great picture of me or Mic that I want to share, so I will put on of someone who always looks cute. Jana took these, and gave it to me for my birthday!

7 comments:

Chanté said...

Happy Anniversary! And 30 is NOT old...my husband will be 32 this year...THAT'S old. Just teasing.

*I still have your bday gift...I'm just a horrible slacker. But hope your day was good!

Lana said...

Shelby, you are such a sweetheart! I am so excited to have a way to stay in better contact! Happy birthday! That is so funny about the eyebrow hair. I turned 30 in January and I also found one in my eyebrow. Super funny. Congrats on your guys Anniversary. That is so cool. You two are the best couple ever! Tell Mike hi for me. I am totally adding you to my links as well.
I love the pictures of the baby. She is beautiful. Let's get together soon so I can meet her. :)

Lacy said...

I can't believe you are 30 either!! That means I am right around the corner. Such cute pics of S. Izzy loves looking at pictures of her!

Amanda said...

I had no idea you and Lana were my age! I turned 30 in Feb. and was totally fine with it until my sister came for Easter and pulled about 5 grays out of my head! I almost died! You'll have to tell me when I need to start coloring my hair! :)

RiverGirl said...

Just 1 gray hair? Are you sure?
Happy b-day and 8th anniversary.

Karleen said...

Man what a bad friend I completely forgot your birthday this year. Anyway, I went private so send me your e-mail address and I will add you. Mine is karleenhughes@hotmail.com
Happy Birthday sorry I forgot.-Kar

Mia said...

A gray eyebrow hair, huh? Well, I'm only 27 and since I've not colored my hair and the real colors have shown through, I have found a handful of gray hairs in my head. Eyebrow hairs may be around the corner. You're hilarious!