Thursday, January 24, 2008

Spiderman

So I'm getting ready today, and all I can hear is Mack giggling. I know that, that sound can only mean one thing coming from Mack...trouble. I went to check out what he was doing, and this is what I found. He has this major fascination with spiderman. If you ask him his name most of the time he'll say ...umm... spiderman. I guess hes hoping that she'll have the same fascination. He would leave it on till she started to fuss, then yank it off and laugh and laugh.
Heaven help me, I hope that she makes it!

7 comments:

Chanté said...

That's hilarious!

RiverGirl said...

Considering you made it with Garrett as an older brother there is always hope. Well...

Lacy said...

Mack is a crack up!! Poor Sawyer doesn't stand a chance!

Sommer said...

I love it! Chance is always wearing jewelry, skirts, and headbands and he loves getting dressed up by Savanna, I am a little worried.

Ash said...

Shelb I know this is in my future. I hope she makes it too. She will. She will always have two awesome brothers looking out for her.

lramey said...

Poor little girly- brothers can be so mean! It's cute though!

And, YES--I H-A-T-E when people say Saw-yer...hi, are we all 400 years old? Brent's grandma says it all the time and I can't stand it! And yeah, they always think she's a boy, even after I throw her bow in their face.....guess that's our fault huh? But c'mon peeps, it's 2008- boy names/girl names, they're kinda all the same ya know!!!! Live in the now!!!

Mia said...

Well at least Mack is entertained!