Saturday, August 1, 2009

WILL WORK FOR FOOD OR MONEY


When your husband is out of a job......you send your kids to work.....


This little cutie wanted to do some sort of a lemonade stand, but instead of lemonade we sold cookies! And they were a hit. It took only about 20 minutes before the cookies were gone! It was a blast! A little Grandpa even stopped and gave him a dollar for 2 cookies...green money...Hayden was in heaven!





In all he made about 6 dollars, and we all had fun in the process.

7 comments:

Christa said...

Hayden is so cute! I wish I had known I would have come by! I love cookies!

Jessie said...

Those were some of my favorite childhood memories; selling anything I could get my hands on just for a little molah!!

ps. Hayden is such a cutie, he is going to be a little heartbreaker!

Lacy said...

Mmmmmm... Cookies!! He is so funny!!

Jana said...

Hayden is so cute. I bet he was the best salesman, too! You have the perfect neighborhood for bake sales.

strickland party of six said...

Oh how cute he is so stinken adorable looks like his mama... I think that i need to try and send my kids to work abything would help now days! I am just worried I'd eat all the cookies before they sold!

Cami said...

That's pretty funny! What a good mom... Who has time to make cookies these days:)

Chanté said...

I wish I would have known! Brecken loves buying stuff from kids' stands! Let me know if they do it again!