Saturday, January 10, 2009

GIRL TALK





I tried to tell her these aren't as fun as they look!  But she wouldn't believe me!








So for the last week or so, Sawyer keeps getting into my drawers where my tampons are.  She must think that they are candy or something, cause she tries to eat them every time.  It is driving Mic crazy!!!!   

Well today I am working, (doing a men's haircut no less) and Hayden brings Sawyer down the stairs and says in front of my client,  "hey Mom Sawyer got into your wrapping paper things again!"  Lucky for me he has no clue what they are either!  I look at her and she is holding a handful of tampons!!!  I was mortified.  Luckily my client is pretty laid back and got a good laugh out of it.

Well tonight I am getting  the boys ready for bed and Sawyer disappears, and low an behold this is where I find her!  But tonight she also found the breast pads!   Love her!

13 comments:

Chanté said...

That's so funny that she keeps going back to them. Even she only knew what's in store!

Amanda said...

Oh, Shelby! My sister and I having such a good laugh right now! Hilarious and cute!

{Anne} said...

Hilarious!!! She is the cutest! Love her!

BRINLEY & HADLEY'S MOM said...

Atleast you didn't find her using them as a curling iron for her Barbie! Refer to my blog post on this! Look on the bright side, it could be Hayden or Mack doing this....or even Mic! If this is happening, I suggest that you don't post those pictures. Either way, she is still so fetchin' cute, even with a Tampon hanging out of her mouth!

Shar said...

Brett used to love to do the same thing, and he was probably the same age as Sawyer. Kids are funny!

Lacy said...

So so so funny. Iz still likes to get into those. WHY?!!

Mia said...

At least she won't hurt herself with those. She just needs a few lessons on how to se them correctly.

Jessica F. said...

The joys of being a woman!!!!

jill said...

That is so so funny why do kids love to play with them. Your family is so cute and growing so fast Lacey is in my new ward fun!

thescotts said...

Okay, she is hilarious! I had a friend who's son use to call tampons whistles and tried to make them whistle all the time. Kids are silly!
Your kids are darling! I hear ya on the New Year's Res. I am going to get in shape for swim season this year if it kills me! I am at 24 hour fitness as often as I can get there!
Love,
Kel Scott

Jessie said...

What is with the fascination of those dang things!!

She is such a cutie, even when she has tampons in her mouth!!

Melissa said...

CLASSIC!!! I think every mom has a picture like this. What is so enticing about them? If they only knew! They would run from them! Love the color and cut by the way :)

kerry said...

That is so adorable and awesome! At least when it's not embarrasing! Your kids are so adorable!