Monday, October 13, 2008

MISSIONARIES

Mic's Parents just got home from serving a mission in Silver City New Mexico! We are so proud and happy that they are home! Well most of us are. Mack wants nothing to do with them! Especially with Judd. He is fine with Grama but THAT GUY ( he wont even call him grandpa!) is not who he wants to be with! You wont see any pictures of Mack going in for any hugs! They got out of the car and he went and hid. He couldn't figure out what we were all doing! If it wasn't for Angie( Mic's awesome sister, and Mack's preschool teacher), I'm not sure I could even get him to go back over to their house!

Before they got home some of us went and did a little home makeover on a few of their rooms, so the bottom pictures are of them seeing their house for the first time!
It was awesome to see everybody else's reaction to them and how much we missed them! Welcome Home guys!












7 comments:

Meg said...

sHELBS!! I found you through Lacy's blog!! It has been since your oldest was a baby that I have seen you!! I saw you at ShopKO years ago.. pretty pathetic I remember that!
Loved seeing the pics on your blog. The one of your Mother in law seriously made me all teary! That face is priceless!
I hope it is ok if I keep up with yoU! Why aren't you on facebook with your other siblings?! Talk to you soon! Oh and about teh babysitter.. I am 30 and still babysitting for families I did back in the day.. I know pathetic but your friend that pays $13 an hour.. I will work for her FT if she needs.. hahahha that is CRAZY! I think that if you find a sitter and explain to them what you expect they will step up to bat. That is how I learned to be a babysitter at 10 yrs old. The family told me that they expected it to look exactly like it did when they left it.. I would always do it better cause I knew what they expected... just a thought! much love, Megan Gazaway

Chanté said...

How funny of Mack! How nice of you guys to get their house ready for them to come home!!

Lacy said...

That make me teary eyed!! Maybe Mack and Izzy have been hangin' out too much...she is rubbing off on him!

Megan said...

That Mack! He's hilarious! The house looks BEAUTIFUL!

We all love our new do's over here... Thanks a million!

RiverGirl said...

exciting!

Jessica F. said...

I love when missionaries come home. It is the best!!!!

Cami said...

OH i love that post!!! I love the picture of Mic hugging his dad. Hey thanks for the other day! My hair is awesome:) Thank you Thank you!