Tuesday, December 18, 2007

BIG 5


Ok so Hayden is going to be 5 tomorrow. I cant believe that I have a 5 yr old. Im feeling kind of bad because I just didn't have it in me to have a party, especially this year. He is a little devastated because he thought he was going to have a "NAKED PARTY" Now that might sound weird to some people, but if you know Hayden, he hates clothes, and if he could wear his undies everywhere he went he would! He even thought it through enough that Mack and Sawyer would have to wear their diapers, and that I could wear a swimming suit( I dont know what he thought Mic was going to wear) Im not sure what we were going to do at our NAKED PARTY but whatever it was it was going to be a blast! I love you Hayden and I hope you have a great birthday!!!!!

6 comments:

Sommer said...

Shelby- Hey, it is Sommer (Davis) Dastrup. I can't get enough of your blog. All of your posts are making me laugh so hard! I almost named my little boy Sawyer. Glad I didn't, it sounds sooo much cuter for a girl. Plus, I would feel bad if he shared his name with the girls in class :) Keep in touch.

Chanté said...

That's hilarious! Happy Birthday Hayden. :)

Lacy said...

I cannot believe little dato is 5! Happy Birthday!! So him to want a Nakey party.

Jana said...

I think you should have cake tomorrow night in your undies/swimming suit. That would be hilarious and none of you would ever forget it. :) What a cute kid.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

could i love your family anymore than i do know...he is seriously the greatest littleboy...i love it

The Wells Family said...

A naked party.... hmmmm that sounds like fun!